A-2 RED RIB
74th FIGHTER SQ.
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A-2 RED RIB ORDER No.18775P 74th FIGHTER SQ."FLIYING TIGERS"
- The 14th Air Division was formed from the American Volunteer Group (AVG), so-called the "Flying Tigers", which was formed before the US entered the war. After the US joined the war, the voluntary army was absorbed into the US Army Air Forces under the command of the 10th Air Force, which was headquartered in India, and became independent as the 14th Air Force in March 1943. The 74th Fighter Squadron, assigned to the 23rd Fighter Group, was established with the AVG at its core. The 23rd Fighter Group insignia on the right chest was later used as the 74th Fighter Squadron insignia, but the patch on the left chest is a rare 74th Fighter Squadron insignia that was used only for a short period of time before that.
- Material: Bronco Hide
- Tanning: Vegetable
- Finish: Pigment
- Lining: 100％ Cotton Broadcloth
- Fastener: Talon Mil Specs Nickel Finished
- Neck Hook: Solid Brass Chrome Finished
- Snap Button: U.S. Government of Defense Specs. Brass Oxidized Black
- Label: Buzz Rickson Clo. Co.
- Model Wearing Size: 36(S) （Height 170cm / Weight 52kg)
- A-2 RED RIB Plain Model (BR80367)
- This jacket is a faithful reproduction of the vintage jacket based on the specs at that time, so please handle the parts with care. In particular, the zipper may be damaged if it is forcibly raised or lowered. When pulling up the zipper, be sure to pull up the metal part of the zipper slowly and carefully. Please do not pull the leather string forcibly.
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.