Sun Surf "MACINTOSH UKULELE"
Cotton and Linen mixed slub-yarn shirt
- Vintage Hawaiian shirts are reminiscent of rayon, but Hawaiian shirts with linen-blend cotton are one of the most popular items every year.
- The Hawaiian shirt, made from cotton and linen mixed slub yarn fabric that is ideal for hot and humid Japanese climate, is a characteristic of a refreshing feeling and the color of the print that is as good as rayon.
- This Hawaiian shirt reproduces the design and printing method of vintage Hawaiian shirts, and is elegantly finished by using the fabric backing.
- Open Collar Shirt
- Cotton Linen mixed（Cotton 85% / Linen 15%）
- Coconut Button
- Model Wearing Size: S （Height 170cm / Weight 52kg)
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure your clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.