Hawaiian Cut Out
Sun Surf "HAWAIIAN CUT OUT"
- Original: ROYAL HAWAIIAN
- This Hawaiian shirt design is from the early Hawaiian shirt(early 1940s) which numbers existed in a present-day are extremely few, and in which Hibiscus and Monstera is drawn in a single color by using the discharge printing.
- The original was produced by "Royal Hawaiian Manufacturing Co.", which was founded by Max Lewis.
- At that time, it was small company that had 8 sewing machines, but they had grown to the scale which was 60 sewing machines and 85 employees in 1939.
- Rayon100%（FILAMENT RAYON）
- Discharge Print
- Coconut Print
- Design Pattern: Allover Pattern
- Model Wearing Size: S （Height 170cm / Weight 52kg)
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure your clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.