"Land of Rising Sun"
Sun Surf "LAND OF RISING SUN"
- Original : PALI HAWAIIAN STYLE
- ISAMU TAKABUKI, a Japanese-American born in Hawaii and had a dual citizenship, bought an old school building in Kyoto shortly after the WWII and founded a dyeing factory. And he started the printing for the fabric. His company's fabric, which was hand-printed by using the multiple color artworks on the "KABE CREPE", had many support of the customers not only in Hawaii but also in the mainland of the United States.
- A highly complete work, in which Mt.Fuji and the sun drawn with the treasure ship floating in the waves are expressed delicately and dynamically.
- Rayon100%（KABE CREPE）
- Bamboo Button
- Design: Oriental Design
- Model Wearing Size(Brown / Red): S （Height 170cm / Weight 52kg)
- Model Wearing Size(Blue): M （Height 170cm / Weight 52kg)
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure your clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.