B-10 "ROUGH WEAR CLOTHING CO." "13th BOMB.SQ.3rd BOMB.GROUP"
B-10 "ROUGH WEAR CLOTHING CO."
"13th BOMB.SQ.3rd BOMB.GROUP"
- The 13th Bomb Squadron, formed in 1917, was one of the oldest squadrons in the history of the US Air Force and was deployed in Europe during World War I. This unit is also a venerable unit that has been involved in all kinds of wars, including the First and Second World Wars, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War. The patches on both chests were locally made patches made in Australia at that time, and were embroidered on a felt fabric base, and compared to the regulation patch, there are some differences such as the subtle difference for the pattern, and the difference for stitch number per one inch of the embroidery, it has the quaint finish that is unique to local procurement. On the back, the letters "GRIM REAPERS" known as an ominous nickname are stenciled.
- Main: 100% Cotton (water Resistant Cloth 80/3 Ply Combed Cotton Twill)
- Lining: 40% Wool / 35% Alpaca / 25% Cotton (Alpaca and wool Pile)
- Collar: 1/2 Inch Shearling Sheep Mouton
- Leather Parts: Cow Hide
- Model Wearing Size: 40(L) （Height 180cm / Weight 72kg)
This jacket is a faithful reproduction of the vintage jacket, so please handle the parts with care. In particular, the zipper may be damaged if it is forcibly raised or lowered. When pulling up the zipper, be sure to pull up the metal part of the zipper slowly and carefully. Please do not pull the leather string forcibly.
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.