2ND HAND SERIES Lot.4064 S/S T-SHIRTS
2ND HAND SERIES Lot.4064 S/S T-SHIRTS "JO-EL"
- The name "2nd hand Series" was created with the aim of creating a texture similar to that of used clothing (2nd hand "Sekohan") of the United States.
- Lot.4064 is one size larger than the standard T-shirt 4601 series
- The body is made of Tenjiku fabric(T-cloth) woven with 19th-count uneven yarn, which gives a lighter and softer impression than "4601".
- The distortion and deformation of the print that occurs by skewing and shrinking of the T-shirt, the blurring and fading of the print, which are the characteristics of used clothing, are revived by WAREHOUSE.
- A Tenjiku Fabric(T-cloth) woven with19th-Count uneven yarn.
- 100％ Cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model Wearing Size: 36（Height 170cm / Weight 52kg）
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.